There are two parts to BrainTool:
- The separate Side Panel window shows your Topics and controls your tabs.
- The toolbar Popup adds new links into your Topic tree.
To get you started I'm going to:
- Open the BrainTool Side Panel window on the left of this screen.
- Resize this window to accommodate. (Feel free to undo that later.)
- Open a tab showing the BrainTool welcome screen with new user information.
- Click the BrainTool icon (or use the Alt-b key) to open the Popup and save the current tab.
- Use the Side Panel to open and close browser tabs, singly or as a group.