There are two parts to BrainTool:
- The Topic Manager where you manage your topics and control the browser.
- The Saver where you save pages into your topic tree.
Click the BrainTool icon (or use Alt-b) to open the Saver to save the current page. Use the Topic Manager to open and close saved browser pages, singly or as a group.
To get you started I'm going to:
- Open the Topic Manager on the left of this window.
- Slide this window right to accommodate. (Feel free to undo that later.)
- Open a tab to the Welcome page with new user information.